Sunday, January 13, 2008

Great, another blog...

Which must be the reaction to someone stumbling on this blog. Or, if you're anyone invested and involved in seeing my dissertation completed, unmitigated outrage. But, after terrorizing other blogs' comments sections with my long-winded, meandering comments, and as I tire of the stifling creative barriers of slogging through a dissertation, I've decided to establish my own outlet, where I can ramble, grumble, and fritter away time on less productive activities.

I hope to provide a forum for fleshing out some original, unconventional, and hopefully interesting ideas and commentary that has been skipped over or ignored. I intend to touch on a range of issues, some already thoroughly explored, some less so. The topics will cover a wide range of themes that are, sometimes only tangentially, related to my interests. These include politics, education policy, economics, traveling, film, Austin bric-a-brac, beer, and economic development.


No comments: